Soon, you can SMS your complaint

Travelling by a train and unhappy with the facilities offered onboard? Here’s your ticket to a smoother ride – passengers travelling via any train of the West Central Railway can now get their complaints registered through a simple SMS.

West Central Railway Jabalpur Zone has issued SMS number for all three divisions including the headquarters.

A special complaint and grievance redressal cell has also been instituted at Jabalpur.

The resolution of complaints will be the responsibility of the office of the DGM (general).

However, complaints related to the commercial deportment will fall under the jurisdiction of the CCM Office.

Currently, any grievant train traveller can ask the TTE or train guard for the complaint book.

However, the new SMS system will enable travellers to register their complaint quickly and find out what the railways has done to resolve the same.

Published in: on June 18, 2011 at 9:56 am  Leave a Comment